All classes are Demonstration by Lila Bultel
For bookings, email Lila’s French Cooking at [email protected]
or call 078 383 2929
Minimum per class 7, Maximum 9
Wednesday 14 March – From 9H30 to 13H00 Price R360
CHOUX PASTRY CONFECTIONS
Saturday 17 March – From 13H to 16H30 Price R450
ONE AND ONLY PARISIAN MACARONS IN JOBURG
Thursday 22 March – From 18H00 to 21h30 Price R380
FRENCH TERRINES & HOME MADE FRENCH BAGUETTE
Saturday 24th March – From 13H00 to 16H30 Price R360
FRENCH SWEET TARTS
Wednesday 28 March – From 9H00 to 13HOO Price R360
FRENCH CLASSIC DESERTS
Mousse au chocolat
Friday 30 March – From 18H to 21H00 Price R360
FRENCH SAVOURY TARTS
FRENCH SUNDAY BRUNCH
THIS CLASS IS OPEN TO CHILDREN FROM AGE 8 AND UPWARDS.
Price R340 (children who attend with their parents pay R200)
Booking and Cancellation Terms and Conditions
All classes are held at Bryanston Lodge; 328 Bryanston Drive, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
- Call Lila on (011) 706 73 61/078 383 2929 or email [email protected] with your date and class preference.
- You will receive a response to confirm availability.
- Following confirmation of the class, payment is to be made via EFT into the following bank account (no cash will be handled on the day of the class):
Acc. Name: B.L.
Acc. No: 420103813
Bank Code: 001255
Bank: Standard Bank Rivonia
- Email your proof of payment (for reliability, we prefer you to do this manually as opposed to using the automated notification feature some banks offer) to [email protected] with your name and demonstration date as a reference.
- Please note that you are only confirmed once receive payment is received no later than a week before class day. Bookings are on a first-come-first-serve basis and places can not be reserved.
In the unfortunate event that, for whatever reason, you are unable to make a demonstration:
- Two weeks before the demonstration: you will be offered the choice of an appropriate alternative or a full refund
- A full week before the demonstration:no refund will be given, however you may attend another similar demonstration in lieu thereof
- Less than a week before the demonstration: As ingredient preparations and planning are done at least a week in advance, notice of absence less than a week before the class will mean a forfeit of your fees or you having to send someone in your place.
In the unfortunate event that a demonstration cannot take place, you will be offered the choice of an appropriate alternative or a full refund.
Lila’s French Cooking thanks you for your co-operation and understanding.