Lila’s November 2012 Cooking Classes
November 1, 2012
THIS IS WHAT YOU’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! – LEARN HOW TO IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS THIS NOVEMBER….
We are delighted to post Lila’s November Classes Schedule. Hurry up and book your spot as the classes only cater for a maximum of 10 people and tend to fill up really fast!
- Sunday 11th – Discover the art of choux pastry. We’ll explore everything from éclairs to profiteroles, garnished with custard, chantilly or chocolate sauce. Classes are from 13h30 to 17h00, R380 per person.
- Saturday 17th – Learn how to prepare the perfect Parisian Macaron with beautiful fillings that will make your taste buds tingle. Classes are from 13h30 to 17h00, R450 per person.
- Sunday 18th – Bake the most amazing Brioche whose rich and tender crumb makes it the perfect complement for your Sunday breakfast. Did you know that brioche can be served as savoury or sweet and that it goes well with goat’s cheese or pate? Brioche garnished with freshly made custard makes a fantastic on the go snack. Join us from 13h30 to 17h00 to learn how to bake this delicious pastry. R380 per person.
- Saturday 24th – From sweet and creamy to crunch tarts with a delicate base… We’ll teach you how to prepare the most mouth-watering tarts. Come and join us from 13h30 to 17h00 to discover the best way to eat seasonal fruits. R380 per person.
- Sunday 25th – Surprise your family and friends with the most beautiful, buttery, fluffy French croissants that they’ll ever taste. During this course you will learn how to make croissants & pains au chocolat. From 13h00 to 17h00, R380 per person.
For each class we accept a minimum 8 and a maximum 10 people.
Click here to book your class.
When booking you will need to confirm with an EFT payment to secure your spot.